444 Day List

So I haven't done one of these for awhile, but here is what I've learned from being a foster mom for 444 days.

1. The village constantly changes but the support stays the same.

2. Fears I personally had (spiders) don't matter when your 6-year-old WANTS/NEEDS a tarantula.

3. There are phases that kids go through that make you feel helpless and sad. Others make you feel like pulling your hair out. Little Man and I argued this morning about the year. It was about 5 minutes in when I realized I was arguing with someone who can't put socks on.

4. Self care is important but impossible to achieve. I need a haircut, massage and sleep but it won't happen.

5. Walking Little Man to school is still my favorite thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Approval

The B Word

Hold onto your pants....