2 Weeks with Two Boys

So, here is what I have learned from being a foster mom to 2 boys for 2 weeks.

1. Honestly, I need to buy a dairy cow. The amount of milk I am going through is insane.

2. My attention is being pulled in many different directions and it's not just Little Man that is adjusting to this, my poor fat Aspen is struggling too.

3. What once was easy is now much much harder. I can no longer just pick up, with one kid, and go. It takes flow diagrams, bribery, and masters in packing to get these two out the door without me having to turn around because I forgot something.

4. Little Man is adjusting and learning to share....who am I kidding?!?! That's a lie.

5. I have never been more sleep depraved, dirty, and plain physically exhausted....but I am so incredibly fulfilled.


Don't even get me started on diapers and why my house smells like poop and pee all the time now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Approval

The B Word

Hold onto your pants....