Mother's Day 2.0 Update

Well, we made it to lunch and had a nice time.  The food was good, I hear.  I wouldn't know because I was trying to cram a PB&J down the throat of a child that asked for it but suddenly "HATES peanut butter and jelly"....in addition to trying to maintain the speed in which Mr. T was demanding food be moving towards his mouth. The minute that deadline wasn't met, we were all plied with screams of "mooppp mooppp" which is his version of "more"....a lot of ol' timers DID NOT think that was cute and endearing.

While we made reservations for this quaint little hole in the wall (and it really was good food, honestly) - it was frickin' packed so getting up and around people to go to this buffet was always fun with two littles in my wake.  Because, of course, I couldn't be left alone to make decisions on what I wanted to eat.

After lunch, we toodled over to Pamona Lake where my boys were able to sit in the water and sand (half of which made it's way back into my car).  They both had so much fun and while Little Man looked like he washed ashore from a plane wreck (he refused to take off his button up shirt so had his tightie whities, button up shirt, and a life jacket on), his love of water is so exciting for me to see.

He looks like a ship wreck victim
This boy loves sand and water

In the end, it was a long and tiring day but one that was filled with two boys that were very tired, dirty and happy.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Approval

The B Word

My concerns confirmed