Daily Routine

So, daily routines are such a necessity with us.  Some of them are not as fun as others.  But the one that I have started to kind of get a kick out of is what I've started calling "the pat down".

Each day, after school, I have to shake down my 5-year-old. 'Assume the position Little Man'. This was today's booty. Each morning, I send them back in a baggie in his backpack with an apology.


Other routines are not as fun....like making him sit on the potty every time he eats something, as soon as he wakes up, etc...I've got to believe it's going to get better but right now, he just sees it as one more thing he has to do...we repeat (repeatedly) "if you need to go potty, what do you say?" "Mommy, toilet!" But he never does.  It's great to say you'll do it but to actually get him to think about doing it, is another thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Approval

My concerns confirmed

I Quit...For Tonight