Christmas Part Two

Little Man doesn't understand Christmas. I don't know if it's because he never had a Christmas or because he just doesn't understand it since he's developmentally delayed. I don't know, but I'm trying very hard to bring him a Christmas he'll remember.

Just as I overpack, I may have overdone on the presents part. I always have for those that I care about.  I agonized for days about the wrapping, but it was all over with in less than 5 minutes.  But I think he enjoyed it.  We then went to my parent's house where he was spoiled even more.  I don't know if he understands Christmas but I do know he now understands opening gifts.




We also did Christmas Eve service where he was an angel in the nativity.  My boy is a handsome man. I am hoping for many more Christmas's together to teach him about what Christmas is and how much he is loved.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Approval

The B Word

Hold onto your pants....