Attitude is everything

You know those motivational posters that some swear by? I have never subscribed to most of these.

I've always felt that if you want something to happen, you have to make it happen yourself. Be it through hard work, dedication or by intimidation or manipulation. 

But the last three days have proven to me that I was wrong. 

The sheer amount of people that have stepped up and sent their well wishes and prayers prove that I was wrong. 

Because I truly believe that all those positive vibes were sent out into the universe and it responded. 

We have not had a time out or meltdown in 2 days. He knows and that's probably because my attitude has changed. He senses in me the calm that has come about because he gets to stay. 

So attitude IS everything.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Approval

The B Word

Hold onto your pants....