The rules

9/12/2015

Some of you have asked me why I call him Little Man instead of his name and put stars over his face in pictures.

Because he is in the foster care system, I am not allowed to show his likeness on social media or have his name published.  I can share pictures and name through other means but cannot over social media.

This is incredibly hard for me since my job is social media and I am a huge picture taker.  But I also know that people can use things against foster families and I do not want to cause Little Man any stress.

S is tiny....for being 5 years old, he is barely 30 pounds, not a lick of fat on him and he is underdeveloped physically, emotionally and mentally.  He is still in diapers.  His speech is extremely hard to understand if you don't live with him 24x7.  Little Man seemed like the best name for him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Approval

The B Word

Hold onto your pants....