Day Six

9/6/2015

Today is my birthday and Little Man gave me a cold.  As a matter of fact, it's a great present because it means he's here and I am doing what I have wanted to do for awhile...be a mom.

I don't know his story, yet, so I don't know if he's ever been to church.  I took him today. He sat with Pa Pa and Amee and was an angel...an absolute angel.  Everyone remarked on how well behaved he was.  And so many people were so excited to meet him.  How did everyone know how much I wanted to be a mom?

After church, we had birthday dinner and then Little Man commandeered Pa Pa and they spent a few hours outside where it was so hot, humid and full of bugs.  Dad brought the sprinkler out and while Little Man tried it, he quickly freaked out because water hit his face.


We tried the sprinkler and little man isn't sure he likes 'the drops'.


Again, can we just take a minute to see the relationship budding between these two?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Approval

The B Word

Hold onto your pants....