Day Two

9/2/2015

So, to commemorate day 2 of being a foster mom...here is what I've learned:
1. Bribery is the ONLY key to getting things done
2. Knowing how to pronounce your foster child's name is KEY
3. I now understand why Mommies Drink....
4. Sleep is a magical thing that is allusive
5. Patience and love are EVERYTHING
6. Being called mommy is pretty awesome
#6 is probably my favorite...


#2 needs an explanation....apparently I have been saying little man's name wrong....like seriously wrong.  And it's little wonder he hasn't responded to me saying his name.  His worker called me today to talk about him and she said his name a couple of times before I said "I'm going to stop you there....is his name S instead of s?"  So, that is how #2 came to be on the list....score one for being a bad foster mom.


WRONG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Approval

The B Word

Hold onto your pants....