Twelve Days List

9/12/2015

Here is what I've learned in 12 days of being a foster mom:
1. Love means ordering chicken and green beans and all I get are green beans.
2. Pushing your toddler to the edge of madness gives me an hour of quiet time as he passes out from exhaustion on the drive home.
3. IKEA is more fun with a toddler.
4. When he trusts you enough to let you wash his hair, celebrate.
5. Knowing full well, I'm getting more out of the Disney channel on Pandora than he is.

The other list item I neglected to add was that he sat on the potty.  While he really didn't do anything, he was willing.  We celebrated with a dance and a laugh.  And I may have taken a few pictures and sent them out to about 20 people.  He looked so proud of himself.  Again, it takes a village. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Approval

My concerns confirmed

I Quit...For Tonight