Pinch me....

9/25/2015

So after a very long night of no sleep and many many tears....I got a call around 2:45 this afternoon, telling me that Little Man is staying.

Apparently the kinship family thought Little Man was in a group home. When they found out he was in a foster home, they asked if it would be a good idea if he was moved and Little Man's worker told them she thought he was doing well with me. So the kinship home decided to not take him.  I am so happy that his worker felt strongly enough to tell them that she thought it was a bad idea to move him and that he was doing so well with me.

I also found out that the bio mom is no longer allowed access to the kids.  I wasn't told why and I can't ask.  Visitation will most likely be moved to every other week because the grandfather isn't able to get off work every week and he's the one that's been making the visitations lately.

Little Man asks about his siblings on a regular basis.  But the last visitation, when he was dropped off, his sister was not as friendly.  She looked so sad and angry.  I can't imagine how she must feel, being 8 and not with your family and siblings.  I know he struggles with it and she is considered the "normal one" by his family.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Approval

The B Word

My concerns confirmed