Day Fifteen

9/15/2015

Not sure if he was truly sick but around 10:30 pm last night, Little Man woke up vomiting. If this was because of the Vegetable Monster, I am going to feel terrible.  He had a slight temp and threw up a few more times but seemed his usual self.  I finally got him back to sleep and less smelly around 12:30 am.  Of course, it also means I can't take him to daycare in the morning.  So today was a home day.

We managed to do some chores around the house.  Did I mention I started a chore chart for Little Man?  At his age and "level", I only have him taking his laundry from his basket to the machine on Sunday's.  On Monday's he helps me take the trash out and put the big can by the alley for pick up on Tuesday.  And on Thursday's he has to help me do a small sink of dishes.  

So far, he's done really well.  I think it's because he really likes putting the stickers on the days he does the chores. We also put a small sticker on the days he uses the potty.

As the day went on, we went out to water the plants and he was miraculously better so he could play in the water.  How young is too young to have them mowing?

While we were outside, a young man came by trying to sell me something and Little Man ran up to him, yelling "Daddy" and hugging his legs.  The guy was nice, but Little Man needs to learn that that is not OK to do to strangers.  But how heartbreaking!?!?



Creating Mud Puddles




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Approval

The B Word

Hold onto your pants....