The Vegetable Monster

9/14/2015

So Little Man is a picky eater.  I mean PICKY!  I have tried a lot of different dishes but have really only nailed down one or two only to try them again and he turns his nose up at them.

Today, we tried baby carrots and a few slices of cucumber.  Or at least that is what we started with.  On his main plate, I made elbow mac, Ragu, and meat.  It was so gross and bland, but he loved it.  He totally refused to eat any veggies so I asked him to eat at least 4 pieces of carrot (a total of 2 full baby carrots) and a 1/4 of a slice of cucumber.

This was the beginning of the end. 



It's not like I shoved it down his throat but....After ONE LITTLE NIBBLE:


I'm trying to not laugh at this point, but he nibbled....nibbled and started gagging.


I am no longer laughing.....

Obviously a bath was had immediately and he was fine afterwards but dang, I felt like poop.

So now I have to find ways to get veggies in his diet without making him puke every time.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Approval

The B Word

Hold onto your pants....